Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

ABOUT ME




Hallo, ich heiße Alice. Ich habe eine Vorliebe für schöne 
und besondere Dinge. Aus dieser Leidenschaft ist mein Blog 
Mon Alice entstanden. Vielleicht findest du hier etwas was 
dich inspiriert. Wenn ja, dann zögere nicht mich zu kontaktieren.

Ich freue mich auf dich!

{   monaliceblog@aol.com  }

Hi i`m alice
Thank you for visiting. 
Here you can find many items that i love. 
If there is anything that inspires you, 
please feel free to not to contact me.

I’m looking forward to your visits!


Do you like to learn more about me? 

{ MY PASSIONS }

interior decoration, architecture, art, design. 
slow food, country live, literature and music!

{ MY STYLE }

i love linen, vintage furniture and modern design! 
flemish influences on architecture and art - this inspires me!
my style is boho style 
i love it!

{ MY LIFE }

together with my husband, our two kids 
and Toffi the dog, i live in the country -
although my way to work leads me to town every day.

 xoxo Alice